Currently there is an extensive use of various kinds of CRM solutions.
Each solution is designed for a certain stage of interaction with the Client throughout the life cycle, starting from the initial status of a «Potential Client» and until the moment when the status of a regular customer is secured. (see chart).
CRM agency «C3Vision» invites you to apply the solutions for your business for Customer attraction, retention and service.
By outsourcing the implementation of your business targets in the area of CRM fully or partially, you receive tangible results in various areas of business (see table).
It is possible to implement these solutions with help of different Client communication tools, such as:
- Telemarketing (inbound and outbound calls)
- SMS, e-mail, direct mail
- IVR – interactive voice response
We suggest familiarizing with implemented practical solutions.
With the development of market economy and increased competition in B2C sector in FMCG markets marketers responsible for product promotion face with the issue of attracting more customers’ attention to the product (brand) and the increasing sales volumes. Nowadays one of the most effective solutions is holding slot BTL programs, such as stimulating lotteries.
- To increase sales volumes;
- To increase in the number of loyal customers;
- To attract attention to the brand.
- It is necessary to provide information support through a telephone hotline for potential customers taking part in the advertising or promotion action;
- To organize data collection within the CRM system concerning the customers who applied through the hotline - this information may serve as the base for marketing relations;
- Provide within the framework of the action synchronization of communication with the consumers through all channels: telephone, Internet, SMS, web, wap direct mail.
The organization of a federal (8-800) or regional hotline, organization of the unified action platform based on the CRM system providing information management about all types of communication: telephone, internet, SMS, direct mail.
Technological capacity of our company allows to implement projects of high complexity using different channels of client communication within one project.
In particular, we have implemented a technological scheme of organizing a BTL campaign using such channels as Wap/Web/SMS/Call Centre /IVR (see fig. 1)
Each promo item has a unique code of the action participant. In order to receive the prize the code has to be registered.
CRM Agency «C3Vision» offers code registration through Wap (1)/Web(2)/SMS(3)/Call centre/IVR(4;5).
Using our technologies you can launch sales promotion campaigns involving various schemes of bonuses for clients from simple number of registered codes to launching On-line internet games.
All the information submitted by customers, accumulates in the CRM system (6)
Accumulation of data collected through different channels of client communication in one information system allows to control the progress of the project and to make adjustments promptly (7)
In response to registration an SMS can be sent to the participant (8).
increased efficiency of promotion due to properly organized feedback through all the possible channels of communication, opportunity to develop marketing relations and increase in the effectiveness of future promotion actions on the basis of the collected data.
The implementation of your boldest and most creative ideas for your Customers will:
- Increase sales due to customer stimulation by bonuses and gifts.
- Increase the number of loyal customers due to their involvement in the game
- Attract attention to the brand by launching the action.
Under the conditions of market economy, due to the increased public interest in banking services as well as fierce competition in the market of banking services, marketers face with the issue of encouraging Clients to use multiple products of their bank. The issue of retaining Clients and increasing customer loyalty is also important.
- To increase the presence of the bank in the customer’s wallet (the increase in the number of services used by the client)
- To retain customers
- To resume the relations with non-active clients
- To increase sales by selling to existing clients a new (second) bank product through the formation of the need for this product.
Potential clients come to the bank for certain types of services (consumer loan, cash loan, credit card, a bank deposit, etc.) (1)
The bank collects a database of clients who use a variety of services (2). The analysis customer base of the bank identifies:
- The most promising groups of potential customers;
- Goals of the campaign;
- A special offer for Clients;
- Expected results.
The Customer Database (3) is handed over to the CRM Agency. Inscription devices are used in order to protect personal data of the clients of the Bank and to ensure confidentiality.
A telemarketing cross-sale campaign is designed and launched to promote special commercial offers to existing clients of the bank. At the basis of the campaign is the technology based on the use of special software which allows to significantly reduce the time needed for making calls, sending materials. This software also rigorously controls the stages of client communication and ensures that no technical errors occur in the course of the campaign.
Depending on the aims and the budget of the campaign it is possible to use different channels of client communication, such as Call Centre, SMS/E-mail (4) (5). ВThese channels can be used either as a package, or separately. During the campaign and after its completion the Customer receives reports with a number of static and analytical indicators that might be of interest to the Customer.
- The campaign may produce the following results:
- The clients whose contract with the bank has expired may resume their relations with the bank.
- The clients who use only one product of the bank may take advantage of other products and services.
- Increased customer loyalty.
- Updating of the database of the clients who have been informed about the new products of the Customer.
- The report on the results of the campaign concerning selected target audience with an agreed set of analytical indicators for assessing the response of the target audience.
With the development of network business in Russia and increasing competition in this sector, businesses need greater understanding of their customers. Network Marketing requires studying the audience and consumer preferences. As we know 20% of loyal customers generate 80% of company’s turnover. The question arises of how to gain regular customers, and how to reward loyal customers wisely without going against the interests of the business? These issues could be solved by the introduction of a loyalty program.
- Increase in sales
- Increase in the number of regular, loyal customers
- Increase in the number of repeat purchases
- Increase in the amount of an average purchase
Client will be offered a loyalty program card. The card can be issued in a store (1), as well as through the Internet. (2) In order to get a card the customer fills out a form. After that data are entered in the CRM system shared by all stores (3). In each store, the software is installed, which allows to track purchase history of the cardholders and to accumulate this information in the CRM system (4)
Based on the purchase history you can analyze and identify consumer preferences, identify patterns and design special offers and bonuses for consumers (5).
As part of the loyalty program the company can use price incentives (discount cards / savings discount cards) as well as cost incentives (the system of collecting points, followed by awarding of gifts depending on the amount of accumulated points).
As a tool for informing customers CRM Agency offers a variety of communication channels (6)SMS / E-mail / Call-Centre / Web / Wap.
These methods can be used either in combination, or individually.
As a result, due to special offers and customer stimulation to purchase products the number of repeat purchases increases and the amount of average check amount (depending on the specific of the offers and the methods of stimulation).