- Want to know the extent to which your company staff adhere to standards of customer service?
- It is important for you to know what impression your company makes when you receive a call from a client?
- You want to develop client service standards?
- You want an independent view?
We offer you our service Mystery Calling
Mystery Calling – is:
- Independent audit;
- A method of control over the actual service level provided by your staff to you clients carried out by our experts;
- Tool in the preparation of a corporate training;
- A method of marketing research (e.g. for assessing strengths and weaknesses of a competitor).
- Employees are not aware that they are being assessed;
- Assessment is carried out by an independent expert (who is not motivated to bias the marks);
- Your voice or the voice of your friends or colleagues will not be identified and the employees will behave as they usually behave communicating with the client;
- The results can be used as part of motivation and bonus system for motivating the employees who have received high scores;
- And most importantly, if your employees make a mistake or treat the “client” rudely you will not lose the client because we called you.
Following the Mystery Calling, our trainers-consultants can create a system of Client service quality monitoring or give recommendations concerning the change of the parameters that exist in your company. On the basis of Mystery Calling we may provide recommendations concerning the training of your staff
Who uses Mystery Calling?
- It is most commonly used by companies which in the present situation seek to retain competitive advantages of their services;
- Companies which aim to increase the flow of new customers and to retain the existing clients;
- Companies which believe that staff development is a good investment into the development of their business.
Call us and our trainers-consultants will help you to choose the system of cooperation in training which is most suitable for you. Tel. (495) 785 27 57