If your company:
- Faces the problem of debts
- Is interested in increasing the percentage of debt return
- Is ready for improving the process of debt management
- Is planning to decrease the costs of debt collection
We are happy to offer you our services in debt collecting services!
By outsourcing collecting partially or completely you get:
- High percentage of debt return;
- Lower costs of organizing debt collection;
- Economy of the staff working time, focus on attracting new «reliable» clients;
- Optimization of the activity through technological process;
- Specially trained professionals who have necessary knowledge and are result-oriented.
The optimal solution for the companies who are willing to outsource collection is pre-collection and soft collection.
Outsourcing these stages allows to decrease the percentage of delay and to increase the percentage of debt collection without losing clients!
The aim of this stage is to prevent the debt
Mass campaigns are organized which are aimed at informing the Customer’s clients about the deadlines for scheduled payments through a variety of communication channels – SMS, IVR, e-mail, telephone calls.
The scheme of operation (target audience and instruments) is chosen by each individual company depending on the company’s policy.
The application of this stage in the work with clients significantly decreases the amount of debt.
The purpose of the stage is to induce the Client to discharge the debt by informing them about the delay in payment. Communication with the debtor is in a soft and proper form. Companies worldwide try to retain the customer who delays payments up to 90 days. Depending on the time of the delay the strategy of communication is chosen, as well as instruments and methods of influencing the Client. All information concerning the debtor is recorded in the system and is submitted to the Customer in a form of reports for analysis.
By outsourcing this stage of collection to qualified debt management specialists you increase the debt return rate and retain customer loyalty.