CRM Agency «C3Vision» suggests using the most inexpensive but effective tool of communication with clients – targeted direct mail:
- SMS messaging
- Mailing lists
Direct mail can be used for a variety of purposes:
- For informing clients about new goods and services, discounts and promotions;
- To notify clients about the need to extend the contract or a decision on review of the documents ( for insurance and financial institutions);
- To remind clients about the need to pay the bills or debts;
- To congratulate clients and partners;
- To invite clients, partners or colleagues to events;
- And many other purposes depending on the specifics of your business.
Here are some of the advantages of using direct mail:
- Low cost;
- Direct contact with the client within shortest time;
- Guaranteed delivery of the message within specified deadlines;
- Prompt reporting on every sent message;
- Automation of the process.
For more efficient output , we can assist in shaping, cleaning, updating of the database of your clients. Correct database will allow you to achieve higher results in direct mail, which means transferring information to 100% of your clients.
If you need to inform a maximal number of clients about certain event within minimal deadlines and at a small cost, this is a solution for you.